This USB 3.0 pin header adapter can be plugged to a free USB 3.0 pin header male of your mainboard in order to expand your system internally by two USB 3.0-A ports. Thus you can connect e.g. an USB memory stick or USB-WLAN stick. Since the USB 3.0-A interface is compatible to its forerunners USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, you can still use your existing USB devices.
• Connector: USB 3.0 pin header 19 pin female > 2 x USB 3.0-A female
• For direct connection on the mainboard
• USB Port direction: parallel (horizontal)
• Mainboard with a free USB 3.0 19 pin connector
• Adapter USB 3.0 pin header female > 2 x USB 3.0 female
• Poly bag