The Delock PCI card expands your PC by 2 PCMCIA slots on the backside of your case.
You can use PCMCIA adapters like USB, FireWire, parallel or UMTS, GPRS, ISDN etc. By using the included Low profile bracket, you can also install the PCI card into a Mini-PC.
• Supports PCI local bus specifications 2.2
• Supports 16-bit PCMCIA and 32-bit CardBus
• Supports 3.3V or 5V PCMCIA cards
• For PCMCIA cards type I/II/III
• Data transfer rate up to 132 MB/s
• For Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista, MAC OS 10.4.10
• PC with a free PCI Slot
• PCI card
• Low profile bracket
• User manual
• Retail Box