Delock Docking Station for 1 x M.2 NVMe SSD + 1 x M.2 SATA SSD with SD Express (SD 7.1) Card Reader and Clone Function
This docking station by Delock enables the installation of an M.2 NVMe and an M.2 SATA SSD as well as an SD Express memory card and it can be connected via USB to the PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone. The included USB cables allow the connection to a free USB port. The included USB cables allow the connection to a free USB port.
SD Express slot
The SD Express slot allows to read and write SD Express memory cards. SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards with UHS-I and UHS-II can also be used.
Simultaneous using of all ports
All three memories can be used simultaneously.
Clone Function without PC
The built-in clone function allows to clone memory without using a PC. It is possible to clone from NVMe to SATA, SD to NVMe, SD to SATA and SATA to NVMe.
Ideal test equipment
The memory is simply plugged into the robust housing and can be used immediately. No screws, tools or accessories are required, which means that the SSD can be changed quickly.
Power supply included
The power supply, which is included, will be connected to the USB-C™ power connector and thus supplies the docking station and all connected memories with power.
If Windows shows an error message after duplicating a bootable operating system M.2 SATA SSD to an M.2 NVMe SSD, missing drivers must still be installed.
1 x SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 2) USB Type-C™ female
2 x 67 pin M.2 key M slot
1 x SD Express slot
1 x USB Type-C™ female (power supply)
- Chipset: JMicron JMS581
- Supports M.2 modules with key M or key B+M based on PCIe (NVMe)
- Supports M.2 modules with key B+M based on SATA
- Supports NVM Express (NVMe)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Supports TRIM
- Supports DevSleep
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Data transfer rate up to 10 Gbps
- Supports SD 3.0 (UHS-I), SD 4.0 (UHS-II), SD 5.1 (UHS-II V90), SD 7.1
- Supports UASP
- LED indicator for power, access and copy status
- Function key:
1 x Clone button
1 x On / Off switch
1 x DIP switch for clone mode
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 76 x 79 x 18 mm
- Hot Plug, Plug & Play
Power supply specification
- Wall power supply
- Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V / 50 ~ 60 Hz / 0.6 A
- Output: 5.0 V / 3.0 A
- Android 10.0 or above
- Chrome OS 90.0 or above
- iPad Air (4th Generation) or above
- Linux Kernel 5.8 or above
- Mac OS 11.2.3 or above
- Surface Pro 7
- Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
- PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port or
- Device with a free USB Type-C™ port or with a free Thunderbolt™ 3 port
- M.2 docking station
- Cable USB-C™ male to USB-C™ male, length ca. 80 cm
- Cable USB-C™ male to USB Type-A male, length ca. 80 cm
- External power supply
- User manual
- Retail Box
• Clone Function
• Surface Pro 7
• Windows 10 32-Bit
• Windows 10 64-Bit
• Windows 8.1 32-Bit
• Windows 8.1 64-Bit
• iPad Air (4th Generation) or above
• Mac OS 11.2.3 or above
• Chrome OS 90.0 or above