Delock DIP flip switch piano 12-digit 2.54 mm pitch THT vertical red 2 pieces
This DIP flip switch by Delock is suitable for the through-hole mounting on a PCB.
THT Assembly Technology
The attached soldering pins on the DIP switch can be inserted through contact holes on a PCB and soldered from the bottom side. The switching rows are used to set configurations and to change parameters.
The DIP switch is mainly used in telecommunications, computers and measuring.
2 x 12 soldering pin
- Number of positions: 12
- Pitch: 2.54 mm
- Switch position: on / off
- Switching rating: 25 mA, 24 VDC
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ / 500 VDC
- Withstanding voltage: 300 VAC / 1 minute
- Soldering temperature: 250 °C for ca. 3 - 5 seconds
- Mechanical life: 2000 cycles
- Environmental temperature: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- Operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- Material: plastic
- Colour: red
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 32.1 x 10.8 x 9.6 mm
- 2 x DIP flip switch