Delock D-Sub 25 female with insulation displacement 2 pieces
This D-Sub 25 female with insulation displacement by Delock can be used to mount flat cables with 25 pin and a pitch of 1.27 mm. The D-Sub connectors for flat cables are often used e.g. in industry, telecommunications and for hobby applications.
For pressing the flat cable into the insulation displacement, it is recommended to use the Delock installation tool 86469.
1 x D-Sub 25 female (2 rows) with nuts with insulation displacement
1 x press-in clip
1 x strain relief clip
• Suitable for flat cable with 1.27 mm pitch
• Operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 105 °C
• Colour: blue
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 53.1 x 17.5 x 12.8 mm
• A free D-Sub 25 pin male and flat cable 25 pin with 1.27 mm pitch
• 2 x D-Sub 25 female with insulation displacement
• Zip poly bag
• 1 x strain relief clip
• 1 x Sub-D25 female (2 rows) with nuts with insulation displacement