Delock M8 3 pin Cable A-coded male to female PUR (TPU) 5 m
This industrial Ethernet cable by Delock can be used to connect various components with M8 connectors, e.g. for machine control or automation.
Durable TPU cable jacket
The material of the cable jacket makes the cable flexible and durable, making it suitable for use in drag chains and harsh environments.
The cable is oil and UV resistant and meets the high requirements for industrial applications.
1 x M8 male 3 pin A-coded
1 x M8 female 3 pin A-coded
- Pin assignment: 1:1
- Shielding: aluminium foil, tinned copper braiding
- Copper cable
- Cable gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable diameter: ca. 4.6 mm
- Cable jacket material: PUR (TPU)
- Max. number of bending cycles: >100
- Operating temperature: -25 °C ~ 80 °C
- Protection class: IP67
- Colour: black
- Length incl. connectors: ca. 5 m
- A free M8 port
- Patch cable
- Zip poly bag