Delock Easy 45 Module Network Retractable Cable RJ45 Cat.5e black
This network cable by Delock can be used to connect different networking devices, e.g. a laptop to an existing network. The simple snap-in mechanism ensures that the module is firmly in place and can be easily removed if necessary.
The network cable can be pulled out in six steps and thus offers different cable lengths, depending on requirements. If the cable is not needed, it is neatly rolled up and stowed away.
Easy 45 connects
Easy 45 is a variable, modular system that allows components such as sockets, HDMI or USB connections to be added according to your needs. The Easy 45 modules are standardised and can be mounted in various module holder or cable ducts. Easy 45 builds the interface between electrical, network and system installation and many peripheral devices such as TV, monitors, printers, laptops and much more.
- Connectors: 2 x RJ45 plug
- Cable gauge:
- Flat cable
- 1:1 connected
- Cat.5e specification
- Data transfer rate up to 10/100 Mbps
- Length incl. connectors:
Host-cable ca. 12 cm
Device-cable ca. 50 cm (extended)
- Suitable for module holder Delock Easy 45
- Suitable for 45 mm cable duct with minimum depth 45 mm
- Module size: 22.5 x 45 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 45.0 x 22.5 x 47.0 mm
- Colour: black
- A free module port Delock Easy 45
- Easy 45 module retractable cable