Delock Network cable M12 8 pin X-coded to open wire ends TPU 5 m
This industrial Ethernet cable by Delock can be used to connect various components with M12 connectors, e.g. for machine control or automation.
With the open wire ends, the cable can be connected directly to a device or e.g. to a distribution box, depending on the application.
Durable TPU cable jacket
The material of the cable jacket makes the cable flexible and durable, making it suitable for use in drag chains and harsh environments.
The cable is oil and UV resistant and meets the high requirements for industrial applications.
1 x M12 male 8 pin X-coded
8 x open wires
• Cat.6A specification
• Suitable for drag chains
• Shielding: aluminium foil, tinned copper braiding
• Copper cable
• Cable gauge: 26 AWG
• Cable diameter: ca. 6.4 mm
• Cable jacket material: PUR (TPU)
• Max. number of bending cycles: 1,000,000
• Smallest bending radius:
32 mm with fixed installation
64 mm with flexible installation
• Oil-resistant according to DIN EN 60811-2-1
• LS0H (halogen-free)
• Flammability class: FT2
• Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ 80 °C
• Colour: water blue
• Length incl. connectors: ca. 5 m
• A free M12 female port
• Patch cable
• Zip poly bag