Delock Fiber Optic Distribution Box for indoor and outdoor IP65 waterproof lockable 8 port white
This lockable distribution box by Delock can be used for wall mounting and serves as a protective housing for optical cables and couplings. The distribution box can accommodate up to eight SC Simplex or LC Duplex couplings.
With splice cassette
The integrated splice tray enables clean routing of the individual fibers for optimal transmission of lightwave signals. In addition, the cassette is perfect for mechanical splicing and fusion splicing.
IP65 dust and waterproof
The distribution box has two cable entries, each with a gland, and nine cable outlets that are protected with a rubber seal. The cable glands and seals provide a watertight seal to the enclosure for feed through of fiber optic cables indoor and outdoor.
• Fiber optic distribution box for FTTH applications
• 8 slots for SC Simplex or LC Duplex couplings
• Wall mounting
• With splice cassette
• Cable entry with gland and rubber seal
• Cable diameter: ca. 12 mm
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Protection class: IP65
• Environmental temperature: -40 °C ~ 75 °C
• Housing colour: white
• Housing material: ABS
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 243 x 195 x 55 mm
• Fiber optic distribution box
• 1 x key
• Mounting material
• Plastic tube
• 8 x heat shrink splice protection