Delock Fiber Optic Distribution Box for indoor and outdoor IP65 waterproof lockable 24 port grey
This lockable distribution box by Delock can be used for wall mounting and serves as a protective housing for optical cables and couplings. The distribution box can accommodate up to 24 SC Simplex or LC Duplex couplings.
With splice cassette
The integrated splice tray enables clean routing of the individual fibers for optimal transmission of lightwave signals. In addition, the cassette is perfect for mechanical splicing and fusion splicing.
IP65 dust and waterproof
The distribution box has two cable entries and 25 cable outlets that are protected with a rubber seal. The seals provide a watertight seal to the housing for the feed-through of fiber optic cables indoor and outdoor. A gland can also be inserted on the front side of the housing to feed through another cable.
• Fiber optic distribution box for FTTH applications
• 24 slots for SC Simplex or LC Duplex couplings
• Wall mounting
• With splice cassette
• Cable entries and outlets
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Protection class: IP65
• Environmental temperature: -40 °C ~ 75 °C
• Housing colour: grey
• Housing material: ABS
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 330 x 270 x 100 mm
• Fiber optic distribution box
• 1 x key
• Mounting material
• Plastic tube
• 24 x heat shrink splice protection
• White Box