Delock HDMI Video Capture Stick USB Type-C™
This HDMI capture stick by Delock can be used to transfer video signals, for example from a digital camera to a PC.
USB Video Class (UVC) standard
The connected computer or tablet / smartphone treats the input camera signal like a webcam, making the device excellent for video conferencing or live streaming when used together with a camcorder or action cam.
HDMI video and audio capture
The capture stick allows recording from HDMI sources with a maximum of 4K @ 30 Hz resolution; the recording is compressed up to 1080p at 30 Hz.
• The output of a stereo signal is mono summed.
• Videos with HDCP copy protection cannot be recorded.
1 x HDMI-A female
1 x USB 2.0 Type-C™ male
- Chipset: MS2109
- Maximum resolution (Input): 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Maximum resolution (record): 1920 x 1080 @ 30 Hz
- Output support for YUY2, MJPG
- Frame rates:
1920 x 1080 MJPEG: 30 fps, YUY2: 5 fps
1360 x 768 MJPEG: 30 fps, YUY2: 8 fps
1280 x 720 MJPEG: 60 fps, YUY2: 10 fps
1600 x 1200 MJPEG: 30 fps, YUY2: 5 fps
1280 x 960 MJPEG: 50 fps, YUY2: 8 fps
800 x 600 MJPEG: 60 fps, YUY2: 20 fps
640 x 480 MJPEG: 60 fps, YUY2: 30 fps
- Audio recording format:
16 bit stereo 48 kHz / 16 bit mono 96 kHz
- UVC standard for USB Video
- UAC standard for USB Audio
- Plug & Play
- USB Bus powered (no additional power supply required)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 66 x 24 x 10 mm
- PC with UVC support
- PC or laptop with a free USB Type-C™ port
- HDMI video capture stick
- User manual
- Retail Box