Delock 2.4 GHz Barcode Scanner 1D and 2D with charging station - 5 Languages
This barcode scanner by Delock can be wirelessly connected to a PC or laptop. All common 1D and 2D barcode types can be precisely captured even at long distances. Additionally, the scanner recognizes barcodes displayed on displays and monitors.
Automatic adaptation to ambient brightness
The scanner automatically adapts to the ambient brightness and captures up to 200 scans per second under optimal lighting conditions.
In low ambient brightness, the barcode is illuminated by an additional white LED and can therefore also be used in poor lighting conditions.
Charging station acts as interface
The data transfer of the scanned barcodes is done via the 2.4 GHz frequency band. In addition to charging the hand scanner, the scanner's charging station also functions as a 2.4 GHz interface and is connected to the system via USB cable.
Using an optional adapter cable, it is possible to connect the charging station to a smartphone or tablet.
Not suitable for Swiss QR Codes.
- Connector: 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B female
- Rechargeable battery: Li-Polymer battery 2000 mAh
- Decoding chip: ARM Cortex 32 Bit
- Resolution: max. 640 x 480
- Trigger: scan button
- Reading distance: ca. 40 mm to 250 mm
- Reading accuracy: 5 - 10 mil
indoor area: up to 60 m
outdoor area: up to 100 m
- Internal memory: 16 MB
- Light colour: visible LED red
- Compensation light: LED white
- Sensor: CMOS image sensor
- Scan rate: up to 200 scans per second
- Scan angle: 60°
- Surrounding brightness: max. 100000 Lux
- Input voltage: 3.3 V
- Current consumption:
operation: max. 120 mA
standby: max. 500 mA
- Operating temperature: -20 °C ~ 60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- Relative humidity: 5 - 95 % (non condensing)
- Colour: black
barcode scanner: ca. 146 g
charging cradle: ca. 118 g
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
barcode scanner: ca. 16.5 x 8.2 x 6.5 cm
charging cradle: ca. 12.0 x 9.5 x 8.0 cm
- Cable length without connectors: ca. 1 m
- 2.4 GHz
EAN-8 / EAN-13
ISBN - 13
- Supported languages:
- Android 9.0 or above
- Chrome OS
- iPad Pro (2018)
- Linux Kernel 5.4 or above
- Mac OS 10.15.6 or above
- Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
- PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port for charging station
- Barcode scanner
- USB 2.4 GHz charging station
- USB charging cable
- User manual
• Standby: 500 mA
• Code 128
• QR Code
• ISBN – 13
• Code 39
If the scanner has enough battery capacity, please reset it according to the instructions.
For scanners without a serial number and with the serial numbers: 90518211101266-320, 321- 463 and 675 - 881, please use Anleitung 1, which is available for download under Documents.
For all other serial numbers, please use Anleitung 2, which is also available as a download.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)