Delock Card Reader IDE 40 pin to Compact Flash
This Card Reader by Delock enables the application of a Compact Flash card via 40 pin IDE interface. Since this Card Reader is bootable you can also use it as HDD and install a operating system. For connecting the Card Reader you need a 3.5″ IDE connecting cable.
- IDE 40 pin to CF Card
- 40 pin 2.54 mm standard IDE connector
- For Compact Flash type I, type II and Micro-drive
- Master or slave mode selection
- 2 x mounting holes
- +5 V floppy disk drive power connector
- Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes. A compatible
flash media card will be required to use these modes.
- Dimension: 60 mm x 43 mm
- A free IDE 40 pin port
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux 2.6
- Card Reader IDE to CF card
- Zip poly bag