Delock Card Reader IDE 40 pin to Compact Flash
This Card Reader by Delock enables the application of a Compact Flash card via 40 pin IDE interface. Since this Card Reader is bootable you can also use it as HDD and install a operating system. For connecting the Card Reader you need a 3.5″ IDE connecting cable.
• IDE 40 pin to CF Card
• 40 pin 2.54 mm standard IDE connector
• For Compact Flash type I, type II and Micro-drive
• Master or slave mode selection
• 2 x mounting holes
• +5 V floppy disk drive power connector
• Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes. A compatible
flash media card will be required to use these modes.
• Dimension: 60 mm x 43 mm
• A free IDE 40 pin port
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux 2.6
• Card Reader IDE to CF card
• Poly bag