Delock DisplayPort 1.4 KVM Switch 8K 30 Hz with USB 3.0 and Audio
This KVM switch by Delock is a convenient solution for connecting four computers with DisplayPort output to one DisplayPort monitor.
Additionally there is an HDMI output for connection of two monitors, of which only one can be active at a time.
Furthermore, two USB 2.0 ports for a mouse and keyboard, and two USB 3.0 ports for a hard drive or USB memory can be connected.
The active computer can be selected by mouse gesture, keyboard hotkey, button on the device or infrared remote control.
Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
With the support of MST (Multi-Stream Transport), multiple monitors can be used at the DisplayPort output with an optional MST hub.
KVMs emulate a standard wired 104 key keyboard and wired generic 2 or 3 button scroll wheel mouse on their respective console ports. Whether or not a wireless or gaming mouse and keyboard work with KVM switches depends on several factors; in general, most wireless mice and keyboards do not support working with KVM switches. We recommend to use a standard wired mouse and keyboard with our KVM switches.
4 x DisplayPort female
4 x USB 3.0 Type-B female
8 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female (audio)
1 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female for optional IR-receiver
1 x DC 5 V power connector screwable
1 x DisplayPort female
1 x HDMI-A female
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A female (USB 3.0 Hub)
2 x USB 2.0 Type-A female (keyboard + mouse)
4 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female (audio)
• Switching via button, mouse button, hotkey or infrared remote control
• Automatic switching when turning a PC on or off
• Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
• Supports HDR
• Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport)
• Resolution up to:
7680 x 4320 @ 30 Hz
3840 x 2160 @ 120 Hz
2560 x 1440 @ 144 Hz
3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
(depending on the system and the connected hardware)
• Robust metal housing
• Colour: black
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 243 x 75 x 26 mm
Power supply specification
• Wall power supply
• Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V / 50 ~ 60 Hz / 0.6 A
• Output: 5 V / 3 A
• Ground outside, plus inside
inside: ø ca. 2.1 mm
outside: ø ca. 5.5 mm
• PC with DisplayPort female + USB Type-A female
• Monitor or TV with DisplayPort or HDMI interface
• Connection cables
• KVM switch with USB and audio
• Remote control
• 4 x cable USB 3.0 A male to USB 3.0 B male, length ca. 1.0 m
• External power supply
• Mounting brackets and screws
• User manual
• Retail Box
• 1 x HDMI-A 19 pin female
• 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A female
• 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A female
• 4 x 3,5 mm Klinkenbuchse (Lautsprecher, Mikrofon)
• 2 x DisplayPort 20 pin female
• 4 x 3.5 mm stereo jack female (speaker, microphone)
• 2 x USB 3.0 Type-B female
• 3840 x 2160 @ 120Hz
• 2560 x 1440 @ 144 Hz
If the mouse is connected to the front USB3.0 ports, the gesture is no longer active.
"Press [Scroll Lock] ++ [Scroll Lock] + [F]+[L]+[A]+[S]+[H] to set all hotkeys to default."
So: F key, then L key, etc.