Delock WLAN Power Socket Switch MQTT with energy monitoring
This power socket switch by Delock can be controlled via button or WLAN. With the installed Tasmota firmware, the switch can be easily integrated into existing systems for home automation, IoT or M2M. With the help of the web interface, the power socket can be controlled without having to rely on the cloud or an app.
Monitoring energy consumption
At a glance, the current energy consumption at the socket can be determined. This allows energy efficiency and cost to be assessed, and unusual operating conditions can be detected.
1 x plug CEE 7/4
1 x socket CEE 7/3
• Switch button with 2-colour LED indicator
• Web interface
• Programmable timer control
• Energy monitoring:
Voltage, amperage and power
Power consumption in kilowatt hours
• Supports MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT), Domoticz, Home Assistant
• Supports Alexa
• Chipset: ESP8285
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n
• Frequency range: 2.4 GHz
• Suitable for indoor use
• Power consumption: max. 1.5 W
• Input voltage: 230 V
• Current: max. 16 A
• Output power: max. 2500 W
• Dimensions without plug: diameter ca. 51 mm, height ca. 45 mm
• WLAN Gateway
• WLAN power socket switch
• User manual
• Retail Box
Alternatively you can use a rough estimate with following console commands: CurrentCal 3300, PowerCal 10000, VoltageCal 1650.
• Add command "time" to disable NTP and set UTC time.
• Removed support for WPS.