Delock IoT LoRa Radio Module 868 MHz 20 dBm TTL (3.3 V) pin header male > SMA jack
This highly energy-efficient IoT LoRa radiomodule by Delock is suitable for LPWAN, M2M, IoT or Industry 4.0 applications. Via the UART TTL interface components such as sensors, controllers, GNSS trackers, LoRaWAN gateways etc. can be equipped with this LoRa compatible radio module. Due to the flexible output power of the module, a wide spectrum of antennas and thus a large transmission / reception range is possible.
The LoRa data are always transmitted encrypted in a secure radio network and thus remain protected from unauthorized access.
The IoT LoRa module supports four energy-saving modes and, with its very low power consumption (4 μA), is suitable for use with rechargeable batteries.
RF output power
There are four power levels available on the RF output of the IoT LoRa module for the antenna.
Forward Error correction (FEC)
The module can detect radio interference automatically and actively prevent transmission errors. This ensures error-free data transmission and secures the range of the transmission.
1 x SMA jack
1 x 7 pin pin header male
• Pitch: 2.54 mm
• Chipset: Semtech SX1276
• Interface: UART TTL (3.3 V)
• FIFO: 2 x 512 byte
• Frequency range: 862 - 893 MHz
• Channels: 32
• Sensitivity: -146 dBm @ 2,4 Kbps
• Transmission power: 10 - 20 dBm
• Air data rate: 0.3, 1.2, 2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 19.2 Kbps
• Energy modes: (Normal, Wake-up, Power-saving, Sleep)
• Supports WOR (Wake On Radio)
• Supports FEC (Forward Error Correction)
• Power supply: 3.3 - 5.2 V
• Current consumption: 120mA@20dBm
• Operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
• Relative humidity: 10 - 90 % (non condensing)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 47.8 x 21.0 x 14.2 mm
• Weight: ca. 6.7 g
• Antenna with SMA connector
• Controller with TTL (3.3 V) interface