Delock DVI 2 - 1 Switch bidirectional 4K 30 Hz
This DVI switch by Delock is a manual bidirectional switch for connecting different devices with DVI port. This switch offers two different applications.
Up to 2 devices can be connected to a monitor, TV or projector. At the push of a button, the device that is displayed on the screen can be selected.
An DVI device can be connected to up to 2 screens. The screen on which the signal is displayed can be selected at the touch of a button. Simultaneous output to multiple screens is not possible.
Input: 2 x DVI 24+5 female with nuts
Output: 1 x DVI 24+5 female with nuts
Input: 1 x DVI 24+5 female with nuts
Output: 2 x DVI 24+5 female with nuts
• DVI-D (Single Link), VGA not wired
• DVI port selection by button
• Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (depending on the system and the connected
• No external power supply needed
• Plastic housing
• Colour: black
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 82 x 62 x 17 mm
• One free DVI female
• DVI cable
• Switch bidirectional
• User manual
• Retail Box