2.5″ Converter SATA 22 pin > 2 x M.2 with RAID with Enclosure
This Delock converter enables the connection of up to two M.2 SSD in 2280, 2260, 2242 or 2230 format which can be used as a 2.5″ HDD. The converter can be installed into the system internally through a SATA 22 pin interface. When using more than one SSD, there is the possibility to use different RAID level.
This product provides a chipset-based RAID function. Management and setting of the RAID mode is not possible via the operating system or BIOS. Different diagnostic software is not compatible with this solution.
The SMART function is not supported. JBOD is only supported on SATA controllers with port multiplier function.
1 x SATA 6 Gb/s 22 pin plug
2 x 67 pin M.2 key B slot
• Interface: SATA
• Chipset: Asmedia ASM1092R
• Form factor: 2.5″
• Supports M.2 modules in format 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 with key B
or key B+M based on SATA
• Maximum height of the components on the module: 1.35 mm,
application of double-sided assembled modules supported
• Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD
• DIP switch for RAID mode setting
• 2 x LED for SATA host activity (green) and M.2 SSD error (red)
• Data transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• A free SATA 22 pin interface
• 2.5″ enclosure
• Mounting material