Adapter HDMI-A female > USB Type-A male black
This adapter by Delock can be used to convert a passive MHL cable into a USB cable. Thus the existing MHL cable could be used as USB data and charging cable. Hence you only need one cable.
Not suitable for the connection of a standard HDMI cable.
1 x High Speed HDMI-A 19 pin female >
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A male
• Supports all MHL versions
• Only for passive MHL cables without additional power supply
• Colour: black
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 23.4 x 16.6 x 6.8 mm
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• Passive MHL cable with HDMI-A male
• Adapter HDMI to USB
• Retail Box