D-Sub 9 female with insulation displacement 2 pieces
This D-Sub 9 female with insulation displacement by Delock can be used to mount flat cables with 9 pin and a pitch of 1.27 mm. The D-Sub connectors for flat cables are often used e.g. in industry, telecommunications and for hobby applications.
For pressing the flat cable into the insulation displacement, it is recommended to use the Delock installation tool 86469.
1 x D-Sub 9 female (2 rows) with nuts with insulation displacement
1 x press-in clip
1 x strain relief clip
• Suitable for flat cable with 1.27 mm pitch
• Operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 105 °C
• Colour: blue
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 30.8 x 17.5 x 12.8 mm
• A free D-Sub 9 pin male and flat cable 9 pin with 1.27 mm pitch
• 2 x D-Sub 9 female with insulation displacement
• Zip poly bag
• 1 x strain relief clip
• 1 x Sub-D9 female (2 rows) with nuts with insulation displacement