Delock Flat Ribbon Cable 9 pin, 1.27 mm pitch, 30 m roll
This flat cable by Delock can be used for cable assembly with different connectors, e.g. D-Sub connectors for flat cables. The cable has 9 individual strands and can be used e.g. in test environments or in hobby applications.
The handy roll is ideal for transport and enables a clear and orderly storage. The flat cable remains free of dirt and dust. In addition, easy unrolling and individual cutting is possible.
• Length: ca. 30 m
• Pitch: 1.27 mm
• Suitable for connectors with 1.27 mm pitch
• Copper conductor
• Cable gauge: 28 AWG
• Cable jacket material: PVC
• Voltage: max. 300 V
• Fire-resistance rating: VW-1
• Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 105 °C
• Colour: grey
• Connectors for self-assembly
• Flat cable