Delock Active DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI Cable 4K 60 Hz (HDR) 2 m
This cable by Delock allows the connection of an HDMI monitor or projector to a PC or laptop with DisplayPort interface.
It supports a resolution of up to Ultra HD (4K) and is backwards compatible to Full-HD 1080p.
The cable offers an active conversion, thus it is also suitable for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting DP++ signals.
Fixed signal direction
The cable can only be used to connect an HDMI output device to a DisplayPort source, such as an HDMI monitor to a PC with a DisplayPort connector. Reverse signal direction is not supported.
1 x DisplayPort male >
1 x HDMI-A male
• Chipset: Parade PS186
• DisplayPort 1.4 and High Speed HDMI specification
• Active cable, for graphics cards with DP and DP++ output
• Signal direction: DisplayPort input > HDMI output
• Cable gauge:
32 AWG data line
28 AWG power line
• Cable diameter: ca. 5 mm
• Connectors: gold-plated
• Metal housing
• Transmission of audio and video signals
• Data transfer rate up to 18 Gbps
• Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
(depending on the system and the connected hardware)
• Supports HDR
• Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.3
• Colour: grey / black
• Length without connectors: ca. 2 m
• A free DisplayPort female
• DisplayPort to HDMI cable
• Retail Box
• DisplayPort 1.4
• 28 AWG power line