Delock Keystone Module RJ45 Secure Cat.6 > LSA
This module by Delock can be used to connect twisted pair cable to an RJ45 jack. With its standardised dimensions it can be used for easy snap-in mounting in e.g. a Keystone patch panel, face plate or surface-mount box.
The RJ45 port has an integrated security mechanism with two functions:
1. The socket can be blocked and secured from unauthorized use.
2. The patch cable can be interlocked and is protected against removal.
This allows to control physical access to the network in safety-critical areas, e. g. in public places or data centers. The system can be used with standard patch cables; a separately available tool is needed to open the lock.
1 x RJ45 Secure (8P/8C) >
1 x LSA block
• Cat.6 specification
• Shielded (STP)
• TIA-568A/B pinout
• For Keystone ports with 19.2 x 14.9 mm
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 38.5 x 22.3 x 17.3 mm
• Delock 86411 Keystone Tool RJ45 Secure
• Keystone module
• User manual
• Poly bag