USB Type-C™ Splitter (DP Alt Mode) to 2 x HDMI MST / VXP
This splitter by Delock is suitable for the connection of two HDMI monitors to a computer with USB-C™ interface and DisplayPort alternate mode support. Two monitors can be operated simultaneously at the outputs.
Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
The product is a Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub and supports the extended desktop configuration of DisplayPort. In Windows, the connected monitors are controlled individually, and can be combined into one large display.
If the connected computer does not support MST, the ViewXpand™ technology is activated. Multiple monitors with the same resolution are recognized as one single large display, allowing desktop display on multiple external monitors, e.g. in Mac OS. The maximum resolution is 3840 x 1080 @ 60 Hz.
Only one additional external monitor can be connected to MacBook devices with M1 chipset.
Input: 1 x USB Type-C™ male
Output: 2 x HDMI-A female
• Chipset: VMM5200
• DisplayPort 1.4 specification
• Supports Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC)
• Supports HDR
• Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
• Maximum resolution (depending on the system and the connected hardware):
DisplayPort 1.1 or 1.2 Single-Stream Transport (SST):
up to 3840 x 1080 @ 60 Hz (VXP)
DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport (MST):
up to 2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz or 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz (mirror or extended)
• Active converter, Single- / Multi-Stream Transport Hub (SST / MST)
• Transmission of audio and video signals
• USB bus powered
• Colour: black
• Cable length incl. connectors: ca. 20 cm
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 61 x 49 x 12 mm
• Windows 10
• Mac OS 10.14.4 or above
• PC or laptop with a free USB Type-C™ port and DisplayPort alternate mode or
• PC or laptop with a free Thunderbolt™ 3 port
• USB-C™ Splitter (DP Alt Mode)
• User manual
• Retail Box
• Windows 10 32-bit
• Windows 10 64-bit