Delock PCI Express Card > 2 x external / 1 x internal FireWire A
This PCI Express card by Delock expands the PC by two external FireWire A ports as well as one internal FireWire A port. Different FireWire devices such as external enclosure, digital cameras, camcorders, adapters etc. can be connected to this card.
2 x FireWire 1394A 6 pin female
1 x FireWire 1394A 6 pin female (shared with 1st external FireWire port)
1 x 4 pin power connector
1 x PCI Express x1, V1.1
• Chipset: Texas Instruments
• Data transfer rate up to 400 Mbps
• Supports OHCI specification V1.1
• Windows 2000/XP/Server-2003/Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• PC with one free PCI Express slot
• Power supply with one free 4 pin power connector
• PCI Express card
• FireWire cable 6 pin / 4 pin
• User manual
• Retail Box
Where can I find the driver?
The driver for our PCIe card is available from Windows XP as the default driver.