Delock PCI Express Card to 16 x Serial RS-232 High Speed ESD protection
The PCI Express card by Delock expands the PC by 16 High Speed RS-232 ports. These 16 ports are led out from the card by two Fan-Out Cables. Via the RS-232 ports, devices such as printers, cash register systems, measuring instruments, machines etc. can be connected.
With the help of the Plug and Play support, the PCI Express card is installed by the operating system and the connected devices are automatically recognized. The ESD Overvoltage Protection and an Extended Temperature Range complete this card, which thus represents a reliable solution for many RS-232 devices.
High Speed RS-232 Ports
The data rate per port is up to 921.6 Kbps.
The fan-out cables with VHDCI connector to D-Sub9 connector allow maximum flexibility at the RS-232 ports.
ESD Overvoltage Protection
The protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD) is up to 15 kV.
Extended Temperature Range
Only very high-quality components with extended operating temperature range are used on the PCI Express card.
2 x VHDCI 68 female
connecting cable: VHDCI 68 male > 8 x serial RS-232 DB9 male
1 x PCI Express x1, V1.1
• Chipset: MaxLinear XR17V358
• Compatible with 16C550 UART
• Data transfer rate up to 921.6 Kbps
• FIFO: 16 x 256 byte
• Databits: 5, 6, 7, 8
• Stop bits: 1, 1.5, 2
• Parity: even, odd, none, mark, space
• Flow control: none, hardware RTS / CTS, software XON / XOFF
• ±15 kV ESD protection for all serial signals
• Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ 75 °C
• Relative humidity: 0 - 95 % (non condensing)
• Cable length incl. connectors: ca. 40 cm
• Dimensions (LxW): ca. 100.0 x 102.5 mm
• Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• PC with one free PCI Express slot
• PCI Express card
• 2 serial connecting cable
• Driver CD
• User manual
• Retail Box
• PCIe 1.1
• Windows 10 64-bit
• Windows 8.1 32-bit
• Windows 8.1 64-bit
• 2 x VHDCI-68 female
• full duplex