Delock Universal Coax Crimping Tool for 4 different diameters angled
With this tool by Delock a network cable can be installed quickly and easily to a connector. The rubberized handles provide a firm grip during the crimping process.
The press profile insert, the so-called ratchets, are exchangeable, so that the right pair can be installed for every application.
The plier has a locking mechanism to prevent unintentional closing or opening. Seven clearly audible locking points signal this mechanism. After the seventh, the pliers open again when the handles are pressed together.
• Metal pliers with plastic handles and lock
• Coaxial cable suitable for crimping RG-58, RG-59, RG-62, RG-6
• Connectors suitable for crimping: e.g. SMA, SMB
• Hex crimp size: 8.23 mm (.324″), 6.50 mm (.256″), 5.41 mm (.213″), 1.73 mm (.068″)
• Colour: yellow / black
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 225 x 64 x 17 mm
• Coaxial cable suitable for crimping
• Connectors suitable for crimping
• Crimping tool