2.5″ SATA Card Reader for CFast memory cards
The card reader by Delock can be used for reading and writing CFast memory cards, which can be used as a 2.5″ HDD / SSD. The optional CFast card works as additional storage space, as well as HDD for an operating system. The card reader can be installed into the system internally through a SATA 22 pin interface.
1 x SATA 6 Gb/s 22 pin plug
1 x CFast slot
• Supports CFast type I / II memory cards
• 2 x LED indicator for power and activity
• Supports S.M.A.R.T.
• Supports TRIM
• Supports DevSleep
• Hot Swap
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 100 x 70 x 8 mm
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• A free SATA 22 pin interface
• Card reader SATA to CFast
• User manual
• Retail Box