USB Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter in micro design
This USB Bluetooth adapter by Delock enables a wireless communication or data transfer e.g. between two PCs or a PC and a mobile phone or network. This Bluetooth adapter can remain plugged in the laptop since it stands out only 5 mm from the USB port.
Due to the Bluetooth 5.0 standard this adapter requires less power and has a fast data transfer rate. Furthermore it can easily be paired with end devices.
Without obstacles between transmitter and receiver, connections up to 200 meters are possible. And that with a transmission power of 100 mW.
In addition, data packets can now be up to 255 bytes instead of the previous 31 bytes.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the generic term for the networking of intelligent objects. Communication takes place both among themselves and with the Internet.
The target is that the object, e.g. the vacuum cleaner robot, continuously provides status information to the Internet, which can then be called up and controlled with the help of an app.
Due to its low power consumption and higher data transfer rate, Bluetooth 5 meets all communication requirements and is therefore ideal for smart home devices of IoT (Internet of Things).
• Connector: 1 x USB 1.1 Type-A male
• Chipset: Realtek RTL8761BUV
• Bluetooth standard 5.0 dual mode + EDR + BLE
• Class 2, operating range up to 20 meter
• Frequency range: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
• Data transfer rate up to 3 Mbps
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 19 x 13 x 6 mm
• Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port
• USB Bluetooth adapter
• User manual
• Retail Box