Flat Ribbon Cable 15 pin, 1.27 mm pitch, 30 m roll
This flat cable by Delock can be used for cable assembly with different connectors, e.g. D-Sub connectors for flat cables. The cable has 15 individual strands and can be used e.g. in test environments or in hobby applications.
The handy roll is ideal for transport and enables a clear and orderly storage. The flat cable remains free of dirt and dust. In addition, easy unrolling and individual cutting is possible.
• Length: ca. 30 m
• Pitch: 1.27 mm
• Suitable for connectors with 1.27 mm pitch
• Copper conductor
• Cable gauge: 28 AWG
• Cable jacket material: PVC
• Voltage: max. 300 V
• Fire-resistance rating: VW-1
• Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 105 °C
• Colour: grey
• Connectors for self-assembly
• Flat cable