Switch VGA 4 port manual bidirectional
This manual bidirectional 4 port VGA switch by Delock can be used to connect devices with VGA ports. The switch provides two different applications.
1. Four devices with VGA connection, e.g. monitors or projectors, can be used at a VGA connection of a computer.
2. One device with a VGA port, e.g. monitor or projector, can be used at four computers with VGA connection.
• Connectors: 5 x VGA female
• 4 mechanical buttons
• Resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz (depending on the system and the connected
• Plastic housing
• Wallmount option
• No external power supply needed
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 180.5 x 89.0 x 50.0 mm (without button)
• Colour: silver / black
• PC or laptop with a free VGA port
• VGA connection cables
• Switch bidirectional
• User manual
• Retail Box