Delock Side cutter orange 12.7 cm
This side cutter by Delock is suitable for finest cutting work and can be optimally used in electronics and precision engineering.
Due to the ground and sharp cutting edges the side cutter is suitable for thin and adjacent wires as well as harder material.
The handles are insulated and the joint is equipped with a stainless steel rivet, while the rubberized structure provides an optimal grip.
Thanks to the precisely formed tip and the slim shape, this side cutter also cuts through adjacent wires from a diameter of 0.2 mm. The small facet also makes it possible to carry out very small jobs, e.g. on circuit boards.
• Metal pliers with plastic handles
• Soft wire suitable for cutting: 0.2 - 0.8 mm
• Copper wire suitable for cutting: up to 1.5 mm
• Hard wire suitable for cutting: up to 0.8 mm
• Opening spring and opening limiter
• Colour: orange
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 135 x 57 x 10 mm
• Wires suited for cutting
• Side cutter