Delock Universal Crimping Tool with wire stripper for 8P (RJ45) or 6P (RJ12/11) plugs
With this tool by Delock a network cable can be installed quickly and easily to a connector.
All in one
The multifunctional plier is suitable for crimping, stripping and cutting 8P (RJ45) or 6P (RJ12/11) plugs and cables.
Three integrated blades ensure trouble-free stripping of the cables and cutting of the strands.
In addition, round cables up to 5.5 mm diameter and flat cables up to 12.7 mm width can be stripped or completely cut through.
The pliers is equipped with a locking mechanism to prevent accidental closing or opening. Three clearly audible locking points signal this mechanism. After the third, the pliers open again when the handles are squeezed together.
Opening can also be brought about by means of the screw attached to the handle.
• Metal pliers with plastic handles and lock
• Built-in cutter and stripper
• Connectors suitable for crimping: e.g. RJ45, RJ12, RJ11
• Colour: black / yellow
• Weight: ca. 293 g
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 18.8 x 7.7 x 2.0 cm
• Connectors suitable for crimping
• Crimping tool
• 1 x replacement blade set