Delock Stainless Steel Cable Ties L 150 x W 7.9 mm 10 pieces
These stainless steel cable ties by Delock can be used for a space-saving bundling of single cables, wires and tubes.
The stainless steel cable ties are characterized by their high heat resistance, tensile strength and corrosion resistance.
The stainless steel cable ties have a self-locking ball lock and they are easy to install. A suitable installation tool for stainless steel cable ties can help to simplify the work.
The suitable installation tool for stainless steel cable ties is optionally available by Delock.
Item number: 86503.
• Length: ca. 150 mm
• Width: ca. 7.9 mm
• Quantity: 10 pieces per poly bag
• For one-time use
• Material: stainless steel 304
• Environmental temperature: -20 °C ~ 300 °C
• Tensile strength: up to 40 kg
• 10 x Stainless Steel Cable Ties
• Poly bag