2.5″ Converter SATA 22 pin > 2 x mSATA with RAID with Enclosure
This converter by Delock enables the connection of up to two mSATA SSD and can be built in as 2.5″ disk. Therefor the converter will be installed into the system through the USB interface. When using more than one SSD, there is the possibility to use different RAID level.
This product provides a chipset-based RAID function. Management and setting of the RAID mode is not possible via the operating system or BIOS. Different diagnostic software is not compatible with this solution.
The SMART function is not supported. JBOD is only supported on SATA controllers with port multiplier function.
1 x SATA 6 Gb/s 22 pin plug
2 x mSATA slot (full size)
• Chipset: Asmedia ASM1092R
• Form factor: 2.5″
• For 3.3 V mSATA module
• Also half size modules fit in
• Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD
• RAID mode set by DIP switch on board
• 1 x LED for SATA host activity (green) and 2 x LED for mSATA SSD error (red)
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• A free SATA 22 pin interface
• 2.5″ enclosure
• Mounting material