Delock PCI Express x16 Card to 4 x internal NVMe M.2 Key M with heat sink - Bifurcation
This PCI Express card by Delock expands the PC by four M.2 slots. Up to four M.2 SSDs in format 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 can be connected. With the help of the large heat sink sufficient cooling of the M.2 modules is guaranteed.
The card requires the PCIe bifurcation of the motherboard to split the PCIe signal in order to use multiple ports.
Without PCIe bifurcation only the first M.2 slot of the card can be used.
4 x 67 pin M.2 key M slot
1 x PCI Express x16, V4.0
- Interface: PCIe
- Supports M.2 modules in format 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 with key M
or key B+M based on PCIe
- Maximum height of the components on the module: 1.5 mm,
application of double-sided assembled modules supported
- Supports NVM Express (NVMe)
- 4 x LED indicator
- Bootable, ex UEFI version 2.3.1
- Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Supports TRIM
- Dimensions heat sink (LxWxH): ca. 134 x 93 x 10 mm
- Linux Kernel 5.8 or above
- Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
- Windows Server 2016
- PC with one free PCI Express x16 / x32 slot
- Motherboard and BIOS with PCIe bifurcation support
- PCI Express card
- Heat sink
- M.2 mounting material
- User manual