Delock Crimping tool for terminal crimp contacts AWG 10 - 28
With this tool by Delock, a terminal crimp contact can be quickly and easily connected with a wire. The rubberised handles provide a firm grip during the crimping process.
This plier is a real multi-tool thanks to various AWG crimp sizes. Therefore small computer pins & sockets of the AWG 26-28 as well as e.g. wire end ferrules of the AWG 10-14 can be crimped.
The plier has an integrated blade to allow working in one step.
The plier is equipped with an opening spring, with a smooth suspension which makes it easier to work with one hand.
• Metal pliers with plastic handles
• Cable suitable for crimping: AWG 10 - 28
• Connectors suitable for crimping: e.g. Terminal crimp contacts, wire end ferrules, fork
• Colour: yellow / black
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 185 x 55 x 15 mm
• Cable suitable for crimping
• Connectors suitable for crimping
• Crimping tool