Delock Adapter DisplayPort female to USB Type-C™ male (DP Alt Mode) 4K with PD 85 W
This adapter by Delock enables the connection of a USB Type-C™ (DisplayPort Alternate Mode) monitor to a free DisplayPort interface of a PC or laptop.
Ideal for portable USB-C™ monitor
The adapter allows the connection of a portable monitor to an DisplayPort interface and power the monitor at the same time. Therefor it is required to connect a power supply to the adapter, which corresponds to the input power of the monitor.
USB Power Delivery (USB PD 3.0) support up to 85 watt
The adapter has a USB Type-C™ Power Delivery port. If a power supply is connected to this port, the device which is connected to the USB-C™ male port will be charged with up to 85 watts during operation.
1 x DisplayPort female
1 x USB Type-C™ female (power supply)
Output: 1 x USB Type-C™ male
- DisplayPort 1.2 specification
- Signal direction: DisplayPort input > USB Type-C™ output
- Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (depending on the system and the connected hardware)
- Transmission of audio and video signals
- Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.3
- Colour: black
- Cable length without connectors: ca. 15 cm
- A free DisplayPort connector
- Monitor with a free USB Type-C™ (DP Alt Mode) interface
- Power supply
- Adapter DisplayPort to USB Type-C™
- User manual
- Retail Box
• 1 x DisplayPort female