Delock Professional USB Condenser Microphone Set for Podcasting and Gaming
This professional USB condenser microphone by Delock can be used for high-quality voice and vocal recordings.
The microphone has a 16 mm condenser and a cardioid polar pattern (unidirectional) and therefore ideally captures the sound. Due to high power, low self-noise and precise performance, even the finest sounds are recorded crystal clear.
Dual Layer Pop Filter & Windscreen
Due to the included dual layer pop filter and the windscreen, the recording quality is further optimized. Annoying wind noises are optimally filtered.
High sampling rate
Typical USB microphones work with 16 Bit and 44 KHz. The Delock microphone offers a sampling rate of 24 Bit and 192 kHz, so it is possible to record in Hi-Fi studio quality.
Plug & Play
Due to USB Plug & Play the microphone is ready to use immediately, no driver installation is needed. The microphone works with all common operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS and Linux.
Stable & adjustable stand
The stand ensures that the microphone is stable on the table. With the telescopic function, the microphone can be adjusted to the preferred height.
- Connector: 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B female
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38 dB +/- 3 dB
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sample rate: 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): ca. 70 dB
- Self-Noise: max. 16 dBA
- Sound pressure level (SPL): max. 120 dB
- Dual-Layer pop filter: Ø 120 mm
- Stand: Ø ca. 130 mm (ca. 600 g)
- USB bus powered
- Plug & Play
- Chrome OS
- Linux Kernel 4.4 or above
- Mac OS 10.9 or above
- Windows 7/7-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
- PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port
- USB microphone
- USB 2.0 Type-A to USB 2.0 Type-B cable, length ca. 2.5 m
- Shock mount (spider)
- Telescopic rod
- Pop filter
- User manual
- Retail Box
• Linux Kernel 4.4 or above
• Mac OS 10.10 or above
• Windows 10 32-bit
• Windows 10 64-bit
• Windows 7 32-bit
• Windows 7 64-bit
• Windows 8.1 32-bit
• Windows 8.1 64-bit