Delock USB Condenser Microphone with Stand 24 Bit / 192 kHz for PC and Laptop
This USB condenser microphone by Delock can be used for high-quality voice and vocal recording, making it suitable for streaming, podcasting, gaming and video meetings.
The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern (unidirectional) and captures the sound ideally. Due to a high performance, low self-noise and precise reproduction, even the finest sounds are optimally recorded.
High resolution sampling rate
Typical USB microphones work with 16 Bit and 44 kHz. The Delock microphone offers a sampling rate of 24 Bit and 192 kHz, so that recordings in high-resolution HiFi studio quality are possible.
Stepless microphone gain
The microphone gain control allows you to individually increase or decrease the volume of the microphone recording.
Plug & Play
Due to USB Plug & Play the microphone is ready to use immediately, no driver installation is needed. The microphone works with all common operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS and Linux.
Stable & non-slip stand
The metal base with rubber feet ensures that the microphone stands stable on the table. The tripod table stand can be folded and transported easily if required.
- Connector: 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B female
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -13 dB +/- 3 dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sample rate: 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): ca. 60 dB
- Sound pressure level (SPL): max. 93 dB
- Cable length: ca. 1.5 m
- USB bus powered
- Plug & Play
- Chrome OS
- Linux Kernel 4.4 or above
- Mac OS 10.9 or above
- Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
- PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port
- USB microphone
- USB 2.0 Type-A to USB 2.0 Type-B cable
- Table stand (tripod)
- Microphone installation ring
- User manual
- Retail Box
• Linux Kernel 4.4 or above
• Mac OS 10.9 or above
• Windows 10 32-Bit
• Windows 10 64-Bit
• Windows 8.1 32-Bit
• Windows 8.1 64-Bit