Delock USB Headset and Microphone Adapter with 2 x 3.5 mm Stereo Jack for Windows and Mac OS
This USB adapter by Delock allows the connection of headsets and microphones with 3.5 mm stereo jack male and is especially designed for the use of video chat programs such as Teams, Zoom or Skype for Business.
Convenient button control
With the push-button control, calls can be accepted, dialed, held or rejected, and the microphone or webcam can be muted or switched off. The volume on the headset can be easily adjusted with the volume up and down keys.
USB DAC and ADC converter
The USB adapter has a built-in digital to analogue and analogue to digital converter. The adapter offers a sampling rate of up to 16 Bit / 48 kHz and can therefore record and playback audio signals in DVD quality.
Integrated headphone amplifier
The adapter has a headphone class G amplifier which can also be used to connect power-intensive headsets with up to 28 mW @ 32 ohms.
Plug & Play
Due to USB Plug & Play the microphone is ready to use immediately, no driver installation is needed.
Depending on the system setup and existing system configuration, the system may not support all button functions.
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A male
1 x 3.5 mm 3 pin stereo jack female (TRS)
1 x 3.5 mm 4 pin stereo jack female (TRRS)
• Sample rate: 16 Bit / 48 kHz for record and playback
• Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): ca. 100 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD+N): 1 %
• Headphone amplifier: Class G up to 28 mW @ 32 Ohm
• Multifunction buttons: microphone mute / video camera on / off, answer call / end call /
hold, volume up and down
• LED indicators: red / blue / green
• USB audio device specification 1.0
• USB HID class 1.1
• USB bus powered
• Plug & Play
• Cable length: ca. 40 cm
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 50 x 21 x 14 mm
• Mac OS 10.15.7 or above
• Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port
• USB adapter
• User manual
• Retail Box
• Windows 10 32-bit
• Windows 10 64-bit
• Windows 8.1 32-bit
• Windows 8.1 64-bit