Delock In-Ear Headphones with 4 pin 3.5 mm Stereo jack plug, Microphone and Volume Control + Quick Mute Function for Smartphones and Tablets
These headphones by Delock are suitable for listening to music and making calls for smartphones and tablets.
The 10 mm headphones audio drivers feature clear treble and deep bass, and therefore provide good stereo sound.
High quality OFC copper cable
The twisted OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) cable of the headphones is made of oxygen-free copper and therefore offers the best transmission properties and durability.
Ergonomic design & comfortable silicone earbuds
The ergonomically angled headphones provide comfortable wearing. The soft earplugs are made of food grade and environmentally friendly silicone and ideally fit the ear canal.
Cable remote control & quick mute function
There is a wired remote control on the cable, which can be used to adjust the volume on the headset as desired. The multifunction button can be used to quickly mute the microphone, as well as select, pause, or continue playing the next song.
- Connector: 1 x 3.5 mm 4 pin stereo jack male 90° angled (CTIA standard)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB +/- 3 dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Audio driver Ø: 10 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohm @ 1 kHz
- Cable remote control: loud / quiet
- Multifunction button: mute / play / pause / forward
- Built-in microphone
- Cable length: ca. 1.2 m
- Weight: ca. 15 g
- A free 3.5 mm stereo jack female port with CTIA standard
- Retail Box