Delock Audio Adapter USB Type-C™ to Stereo Jack female and USB Type-C™ PD grey
This audio adapter by Delock enables the connection of earphones or speakers with stereo jack to devices with a USB Type-C™ port, such as a smartphone, MacBook or Chromebook.
USB Type-C™ power delivery with PD 3.0
In addition, the connected device can be charged via the USB Type-C™ port. The maximum charging power is 20 V / 3 A (60 W). The device also supports the PD 3.0 standard.
• The USB Type-C™ interface of the device has to support the output of digital audio
• If a mobile phone without PD function is connected, the audio and charging function are
alternative, charging function takes the priority.
• If a mobile phone is connected which doesn’t support Data Role Swap function, the audio
may stop working when plugging the power adapter.
• If a mobile phone or laptop without Fast Role Swap function is connected, it can happen
that audio playback is briefly interrupted. When the power supply is plugged in and out, it
will continue again.
1 x USB Type-C™ male >
1 x 3.5 mm 4 pin stereo jack female
1 x USB Type-C™ female (PD)
• Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR): ca. 93 dB
• DAC Sample rate: up to 24 Bit / 96 kHz
• ADC Sample rate: up to 16 Bit / 48 kHz
• Supports Digital Hi-Res Audio
• USB Power Delivery (PD) 3.0
• USB bus powered
• Plug & Play
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 50 x 16 x 9 mm
• Colour: grey
• Android 11.0 or above
• Chrome OS 91.0 or above
• Linux Kernel 5.11 or above
• Mac OS 11.2.3 or above
• Windows 8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64/11
• Device with a free USB Type-C™ port
• Earphones or speaker with 3.5 mm stereo jack
• Audio adapter
• 1 x USB Type-C™ female (power supply)